Password Reset Did Not Help

Mark Balzer

Apr 15, 2020, 9:23:04 PM4/15/20
to Subsurface Divelog
My wife bought a new computer, and installed the latest version of Subsurface. Her old computer's hard drive was corrupted, so she could not get her data file from it. I thought she would be able to simply download it from her cloud storage, but apparently her password was changed. She probably did it and forgot. We sent an email requesting a password reset. Got a response, with the password change link. She changed her password, but still cannot get logged in. She is getting a proxy server error, and an "incorrect password" notification. In the Network section of the Preferences menu, "No Proxy" is selected. Here is what she is using:
  • Subsurface version 4.9.3
  • Windows 10 64 bit Home
  • Suunto Zoop
She has an active cloud storage with Subsurface. We just can't get her logged in to access the cloud. Any help is appreciated.

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 15, 2020, 9:52:53 PM4/15/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Mark Balzer
Proxy error could indicate an issue on the server.

I'll check after dinner.

/D
--
From my phone

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 16, 2020, 12:37:28 AM4/16/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com, Mark Balzer
I can't see an issue on the server, nor in the log files.

Can you, from that computer, connect to https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/ in a browser and log in with her credentials?

/D