Missing timezone in <informationbeforedive><datetime> when exportint a UDDF file

Michel Marin

Jun 24, 2024, 12:51:41 PM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi support team!

I've imported dives from my Perdix AI into Subsurface 6.0.5144-CICD-release on a Windows 11 plarform. I then exported one of the dive as a UDDF file. It generated a UDDF file version 3.2.0 but there is no timezone in <informationbeforedive><datetime> tag. According to the 3.2.0 definition, datetime should be followed by a Z for Zulu time or a - or + followed by a 2 digits numbers.

<<Finally, the time designation may be followed by the upper letter "Z" (for "Zulu Time") to indicate coordinated universal time (UTC), or — indicating this more precisely — by an "+" or "-" followed by a two-digit hour number, and a two-digit minutes number, if necessary (optionally separated by a colon for better human readability).>>

I did search this group history but couldn't fine aything.

Please advise,

Michel