PIN not received - any idea why?

Ronnie Guha

Jul 12, 2024, 9:35:21 AMJul 12
to Subsurface Divelog
I am trying to create a cloud account and import CSV files from MySSI app. But I am not receiving a PIN via email. Any help please? Thank you

JB2Cool

Jul 12, 2024, 9:50:51 AMJul 12
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked your spam folder? that would be the most likely reason you can't see this.

Jason

On Fri, 12 Jul 2024 at 14:35, Ronnie Guha <guha....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to create a cloud account and import CSV files from MySSI app. But I am not receiving a PIN via email. Any help please? Thank you

Ronnie Guha

Jul 12, 2024, 10:39:45 AMJul 12
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason

Yes, checking the SPAM folder was the first thing that I did. Is there a way to send me a PIN manually?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Subsurface Divelog" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/CACuYfN5ze8ZmAyRpbeq85OCkRWXSGLKGER%3Dhhe1gJbQnOdd6SQ%40mail.gmail.com.