Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Antony SLEGG

no leída,
16 nov 2022, 2:40:31 a.m.16/11/22
para Subsurface Divelog
I managed to lose the version of SunSurface I had installed on my Kindle Fire HD. As there is is no Kindle version I APKed the latest version on my Android phone and installed it on the Kindle.
It does not run.
Two questions:
1) Is there a way of accessing older versions without going via the Google store?
2) Does anyone know the last version that is Kindle Fire HD compatible?

The version I did have (that did work) was about 2 years old.

Thanks in advance

Antony SLEGG

no leída,
16 nov 2022, 5:06:45 a.m.16/11/22
para Subsurface Divelog
UPDATE:
I managed to find, download and install Version 3.0.14 (4.9.6.82) which not only installs but runs. Some would not unpack, some would not install, some would install but then would not run.

My Kindle is a Fire HD 8 (7th generation).

I do not know if Version 3.0.14 (4.9.6.82) is the very latest that would install as, having been successful, I stopped looking.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos