Cannot sync with cloud server

Sander Kleijwegt

Apr 20, 2020, 2:51:33 PM4/20/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I am using Subsurface-mobile v3.0.3 (4.9.3.1442) on a Samsung Galaxy S8, but I am unable to sync with my cloud account. I have already removed cache and data storage and reinstalled the app, but the problem is persistent after entering my credentials in the fresh install.
My dives are correctly stored in git as I can tell from subsurface on my windows machine, as well as my direct git sync on Ubuntu.

The app (verbose) log when doing a manual cloud sync is as follows, see full log attached.

"172.475: endEditMode called with state view"
"172.478: showProgress: Save changes to local cache"
"172.484: local save requested with no unsaved changes"
"172.485: showProgress: Synchronising data file"
"172.497: showProgress: Sync with cloud storage"
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
"173.393: showProgress: Successful cloud connection, fetch remote"
"173.895: Cannot sync with cloud server, working with offline copy"
"173.896: showProgress: Done syncing with cloud storage"
"173.918: Cloud sync shows local cache was current"

Any help on what to try next would be appreciated.

best regards,
Sander
subsurface_log.txt

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 20, 2020, 2:54:29 PM4/20/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

Known bug in 3.0.3

Version 3.0.4 should be available in Google Play "soon" - how long it
takes is sadly outside of my control. This one will fix this bug.

/D
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/0369ae1a-f9c5-43bd-8c5a-8897c9373135%40googlegroups.com
> .

Sander Kleijwegt

Apr 20, 2020, 3:12:32 PM4/20/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
That is the second best news you could give me. Thanks, I'll be patient.
Could I have found this somewhere?

met vriendelijke groet,
Sander Kleijwegt

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Subsurface Divelog" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/d5eee45c4ab0094e839bfd1518f43379b352d133.camel%40hohndel.org.

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 20, 2020, 4:08:55 PM4/20/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Not really - as usual with these things it's hard to find a way to communicate all the things that are going on at any one time.
So asking here really is the best way to find out.

Cheers

/D

Sander Kleijwegt

Apr 23, 2020, 6:09:48 PM4/23/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to report that it started working once the app updated to 3.0.4

Thanks,
Sander