I have an OSTC 2C, does not have bluetooth, my MacBook Air can't read it since the last OS update

Laurent Cauchois

Mar 26, 2020, 2:36:08 PM3/26/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I can only connect to my Heinrich Weikamp OSTC 2C via cable as it is an old one without bluetooth.

Subsurface 4.9.3
MacOS 10.15.3

When I connect it to the Mac it does not recognize it. I followed this https://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/AppNotes/AN_134_FTDI_Drivers_Installation_Guide_for_MAC_OSX.pdf. It has installed a program to allow communication between the dive computer and the MAC. It all went smooth however it does not work.
I was wondering is there is a new one for the latest versions of OS and / or subsurface?
Has anyone encounter the same issue?
Is there anything I could do to solve my issue?

Many thanks,
Laurent