Mobile - Dive Log Details view corrupted

Tom N

Jun 8, 2020, 5:26:07 AM6/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog

- Subsurface Mobile Version: 3.0.8 (4.9.4.149)
- OS: Android 8.0.0 (Kernel 4.4.23)
- Dive Computer: Uwatec Galileo Luna and Mares Puck Pro

Since a couple of weeks, the "Details View" of the dives on Subsurface-Mobile is somehow corrupted on my mobile phone. The dive profile is at large scale and is not fitting the mobile phone screen anymore. I am not able to get it small. Attached two screenshots.

I already have:
- deinstalled and reinstalled the App from Google Play Store
- changed the Theme and Scaling (smaller -regular - larger)
- checked the cloud data on subsurface cloud

Could it be, that the usage of a large amount of Tags is the reason for the large scale?

Thank you for any help!

photo_2020-06-08_10-13-13.jpg
photo_2020-06-08_10-13-09.jpg

Miika Turkia

Jun 8, 2020, 11:52:59 AM6/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I think this is related to a lot of tags. I just did a quick test on my iPhone and it seems to behave similarly. However, on my test the tags and profile were overflown to the previous dive (swipe from right to left to access it). So clearly a bug that needs to be fixed.

Dirk Hohndel

Jun 8, 2020, 1:16:51 PM6/8/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
That is such a great analysis. I had seen two reports of this and couldn't figure out what's going on.
But with this observation, Miika, I think I know how to fix this!
I'll try to have a new beta out "very soon" (Google lately has been incredibly slow in pushing those out). And of course there will be an APK for "side install" on our website in https://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test within an hour or two.

/D

Dirk Hohndel

Jun 8, 2020, 2:26:26 PM6/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog

Tom N

Jun 8, 2020, 4:08:49 PM6/8/20
to Subsurface Divelog
This fixes the problem also on my device!

Thank you very much for your support!