Liquivision (Lynx) support possibly soon at libdivecomputer.org. Subsurface?

ColoradoDiver

Apr 27, 2020, 3:18:04 PM4/27/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello,

I am working with the guys of libdivecomputer.org and Divinglog.de to add support of the Liquivision Lynx and perhaps other Liquivision computers to libdivecomputer.org. We were already successful on transmitting data and they already created some.exe that are capturing the logs and data. We are testing right now and the improvements are coming by the hour.

If the support is confirmed by libdivecomputer.org, what are the steps to be supported by Subsurface?

How can I help?

Thank you,

ColoradoDiver

Linus Torvalds

Apr 27, 2020, 3:34:44 PM4/27/20
to Subsurface Divelog
On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:18 PM 'ColoradoDiver' via Subsurface
Divelog <subsurfac...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> If the support is confirmed by libdivecomputer.org, what are the steps to be supported by Subsurface?

Once libdivecomputer supports it, getting subsurface support is simply
a matter of us updating our libdivecomputer branch.

We have some extensions to libdc, but they generally have no impact on
new dive computer support (other than that they may allow reporting
extended information if people put in the effort).

Linus