التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Edward

غير مقروءة،
09‏/03‏/2020، 5:06:33 م9‏/3‏/2020
إلى Subsurface Divelog
Version 4.9.3
Windows 10

HI,

The domain I've been using for years is being shut down. how do I register a new e-mail without losing all my dive data?

Kind regards

Edward

Jason Bramwell

غير مقروءة،
09‏/03‏/2020، 5:36:32 م9‏/3‏/2020
إلى subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Dirk may have some tricks up his sleeve to change this over for you in the background seamlessly but the way I’d do it is much more basic and self-service. I would save your log to a file locally then sign up to the cloud storage under a new account. Once you have Subsurface talking to the new empty cloud account it should be as simple as opening the local log file and then saving to the cloud.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2020, at 21:06, Edward <edward....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dirk Hohndel

غير مقروءة،
09‏/03‏/2020، 5:52:26 م9‏/3‏/2020
إلى Subsurface Divelog
Jason's way seems like the easiest and most straight forward way to do this.
Yes, I can magically move things in the background, but that seems a lot of effort for something that is really quite easy to do:

export all dives to a local XML/ssrf file
create new account and validate PIN
import that file you just created

/D

On Mar 9, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Jason Bramwell wrote:

Dirk may have some tricks up his sleeve to change this over for you in the background seamlessly but the way I’d do it is much more basic and self-service. I would save your log to a file locally then sign up to the cloud storage under a new account. Once you have Subsurface talking to the new empty cloud account it should be as simple as opening the local log file and then saving to the cloud.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Mar 2020, at 21:06, Edward wrote:

الرد على الكل