Fedora 38

michael

Apr 20, 2023, 7:23:39 PM4/20/23
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I just upgraded from F37 to F38 and there's an issue with Subsurface.
Subsurface wants libgit2 ver 1.3 and F38 comes with libgit2 ver 1.6.3.

Dirk - I just wanted to make you aware of this issue. I have no
personal urgency to get this corrected as I can still use my phone or
my wife's computer that still has F37.

Michael

Dmitry Burstein

May 23, 2023, 8:20:35 AM5/23/23
to Subsurface Divelog
I second that. Trying to install on Fedora 38 gives me the following error:

Error:
 Problem: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides libgit2.so.1.3()(64bit) needed by subsurface-5.0.10-1.fc38.x86_64 from copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:dirkhh:Subsurface

I also can use the program on my phone - so nothing urgent in my case either :)
Dmitry

Dirk Hohndel

May 23, 2023, 12:00:33 PM5/23/23
to Subsurface Divelog
Builds for Fedora 38 (arm64 and amd64) should now be available.

Thanks for the nudge!

/D

Dmitry Burstein

May 23, 2023, 12:14:24 PM5/23/23