Lost almost all of my dives and dive sites

Nick W.

May 17, 2020, 8:43:06 PM5/17/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hello,

I just synced my dive log from my phone, and most of my previous dives. Not sure what happened there.

Is there a way to restore them? This was hours of work...

  • Which version are you using (hint: look at the About screen)?
    • 4.9.4
  • Which OS are you running?
    • Windows 10
  • (if applicable) which dive computer are you using?
    • Aqualung I550, Shearwater Perdix AI

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

-Nick

Dirk Hohndel

May 17, 2020, 8:56:10 PM5/17/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Of course. Rest assured, if the dives were EVER successfully saved to the cloud, they are still there and I can restore them.

Please send me (di...@hohndel.org) email FROM the account that you use for cloud storage; in the email give me explicit permission to access your dive data and tell me what you think should be there and when you believe things went wrong.

/D