Cloud Question / problem

Cédric Hennau

Sep 29, 2019, 2:32:28 PM9/29/19
to Subsurface Divelog
I use the cloud and the last time I sync whit it, all my information’s I put manually for each dive was lost and from that moment I had never see it again !

Do you have a solution or a backup files where I can find it before that problem ?

I’m using on a Mac

Thanks in advance for your reply

Have a nice day

Dirk Hohndel

Sep 29, 2019, 2:44:52 PM9/29/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
The simple answer is "it depends".
Anything that was ever successfully synced to the cloud can be recovered. But if it was never saved out to the server, there's nothing I can do.
Please email me directly from the email address that you use for your account and give me permission to access your account data (I never access user data without explicit permission to do so) and I can take a look

/D

Cédric Hennau

Sep 29, 2019, 3:10:16 PM9/29/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

Cédric Hennau

Sep 29, 2019, 3:25:45 PM9/29/19
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dirk

Thanks a lot for your quick reply ;-)
The email address is ced...@eteria.be
Yes, no problem you can access to my account
Thanks in advance for your help
Have a nice evening
Best reads

Cédric Hennau