Cressi Donatello (Working)

Darren McDonald

Sep 6, 2023, 9:53:41 PM9/6/23
to Subsurface Divelog
After reading some posts that mentioned issues with the Cressi Donatello (and other related computers like the Cressi Michelangelo), it was was some trepidation that I tried to get files imported from my Donatello into Subsurface after receiving my Cressi Bluetooth/USB interface today.

I'm happy to report that the import works via USB connection to a computer (M2 Pro Mac Mini), with settings as shown below. Hopefully this info is useful to others with this computer.

Note that it is necessary to put the dive computer in PC connection mode, or you'll get an error message when trying to import.Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 6.46.49 PM.png