There is no app subsurface in appstore

Krisztián Hári

Sep 24, 2018, 3:47:08 PM9/24/18
to Subsurface Divelog
There is no app in the appstore like subsurface or divelog which belongs to this application.

What did I miss?

Dirk Hohndel

Sep 24, 2018, 4:00:32 PM9/24/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
You want to look for Subsurface-mobile

.D

Hadzsy

Sep 24, 2018, 4:38:31 PM9/24/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Ohh man that’s work!

If I use the ‘subsurface’ keyword for the search the result is nothing relevant.

Thanks again!

Krisztián

> On 2018. Sep 24., at 22:00, Dirk Hohndel <di...@hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel

Sep 24, 2018, 5:08:23 PM9/24/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

> Ohh man that’s work!
>
> If I use the ‘subsurface’ keyword for the search the result is nothing relevant.

And if someone can tell me how to fix that, I'd love to know... I manually list that keyword. It still doesn't show up when you search for just Subsurface

/D

Hadzsy

Sep 24, 2018, 5:18:44 PM9/24/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Before you 'hack' the system, I suggest to put this information to the website.

Dirk Hohndel

Sep 24, 2018, 5:29:54 PM9/24/18
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

> Before you 'hack' the system, I suggest to put this information to the website.

You mean the part where our website refers to Subsurface-mobile in about 25 different places?

I'm not sure where you think you saw on the website that the mobile app is called Subsurface, TBH.
But if you can point me to it, I'll make sure to fix it.

/D