subsurface cloud registration: PIN not sent

Giulio Marcon

Apr 13, 2020, 9:19:43 AM4/13/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I am trying to create a subsurface cloud account from subsurface-mobile v.3.0.3 (4.9.3.1328) but I am not receiving any PIN and therefore cannot complete the registration.

Any hints?

Thank you,
Giulio Marcon

Jason Bramwell

Apr 13, 2020, 9:42:35 AM4/13/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Check your junk mail folders, that’s the most likely reason.

Sent from my iPhone

Giulio Marcon

Apr 13, 2020, 9:59:11 AM4/13/20
to Subsurface Divelog

I checked in the spam folder and found nothing.

Checking in the forums I noticed that in the past there were some routing problems with the SMTP e-mail server, maybe the problem is back?

If someone can check in the server logs, I tried to register with the e-mail address I am using to post in this forum.

On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 3:42:35 PM UTC+2, JB2Cool wrote:
Check your junk mail folders, that’s the most likely reason.

Dirk Hohndel

Apr 13, 2020, 12:41:25 PM4/13/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
This is quite interesting - I cannot even see an attempt to send email
to you... which is odd, because several other emails for new accounts
that were created in the last few days have gone out.

Can you share when you tried to create the account? Given that you are
quoting a recent version of the mobile app, I assume that this was just
recently?

I'll manually send you the PIN off list.

/D
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/718ae463-aa5a-4e4a-b3d6-2edc665f1ee8%40googlegroups.com
> .

Alan Glen

Apr 13, 2020, 1:03:32 PM4/13/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com

Giulio Marcon

Apr 13, 2020, 5:14:50 PM4/13/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Thank you, PIN received and account confirmed.

I tried to create the account today, if you have to search in the log files I would look for an entry within two hours of my post, that is in the UTC time window 12:00-13:20. Happy to help with testing if useful.

By the way, thank you very much for this great piece of software!