Subsurface 4.9.4 has been released

Subsurface Divelog

May 2, 2020, 9:03:14 PM5/2/20
to Subsurface Divelog

The Subsurface development team proudly announces the release 4.9.4 of Subsurface.

This release fixes a number of issues in 4.9.3 and adds some major new features. Some of the changes in Subsurface 4.9.4:

New features:

  • - maps: show the dive site as marker when opening Google Maps

  • - undo: implement undo of event handling (viz. bookmarks, setpoints, gas switches)

  • - undo: make dive replanning undoable

  • - dive-list: implement dive invalidation

  • - filter: implement fulltext search

  • - filter: add starts-with and exact filter modes for textual search

  • - dive-info: add the ability to modify dive salinity

  • - dive-info: add current GF to infobox

  • - dive-info: remove restriction on number of cylinders

  • - UI: increase speed of multi-trip selection

  • - planner: add checkbox on considering oxygen narcotic

  • - planner: improve rounding of stop durations in planner notes

Bugfixes:

  • - fix creation of new cylinder types (names couldn’t be the start of already existing names)

  • - fix tab-order in filter widget

  • - ignore dive sites without location in proximity search

  • - fix issue with Linux AppImage failing to communicate with Bluetooth dive computers [#2370]

  • - allow copy&pasting of multiple cylinders [#2386]

  • - don’t output random SAC values for cylinders without data [#2376]

  • - register changes when clicking “done” on dive-site edit screen

  • - update statistics tab on undo or redo

  • - update dive details when replanning dive [#2280]

  • - when exporting dive sites in dive site mode, export selected dive sites [#2275]

libdivecomputer:

  • - add support for the Oceanic Geo 4.0, ProPlus 4

  • - add support for the Scubapro Aladin A1

  • - add support for the Sherwood Wisdom 4

  • - clean up Shearwater tank pressure handling

  • - minor fixlets

Apostolos Kefalas

May 3, 2020, 4:58:42 AM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much guys for the great software!!!

Now if we can convince Jeff to add support for changing settings on our
DCs!!!

Apostolos
> - minor fixlets

Alan Glen

May 3, 2020, 5:43:38 AM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
I have just dried to refresh my software and failed. I then tried to download again and failed.
The latest will not download successfully.
What am I doing wrong??
I have a Windows 10 laptop.
Alan Glen

999pcdoc

May 3, 2020, 6:03:27 AM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Worked fine on mine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Manuel Egea Alonso

May 3, 2020, 6:11:29 AM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much!

This new version works perfectly for me in iX3M Gps Tech ratio and android mobile.

The previous versions did not work for me.

Great job 👏👏👏

Danila Mansfield

May 3, 2020, 8:59:17 AM5/3/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Also unable to install on Windows 10. Downloaded successfully. Tried several times. Deleted, re-downloaded. No luck in installation.
Thanks!

Jason Bramwell

May 3, 2020, 10:20:10 AM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Worked just fine for me. Do you get any errors whilst trying to install? Could you temporarily turn off your antivirus and try again (make sure to turn it on again).

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

Danila Mansfield

May 3, 2020, 12:10:53 PM5/3/20
to Subsurface Divelog
oh good call! that worked, thanks!!
So that's now on my laptop, is there a new mobile version too? I can't see on the mobile where to check for new versions.
Thanks!
Danila
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to subsurface-divelog+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Jason Bramwell

May 3, 2020, 12:17:37 PM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
The mobile and desktop don’t directly correlate so no new version on the mobile at this time. So long as you got it from the App Store it’ll update itself as and when required.

Jb

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 May 2020, at 17:10, Danila Mansfield <danilama...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/874cb56e-3260-44b2-9994-57da4265c0c5%40googlegroups.com.

Dirk Hohndel

May 3, 2020, 12:21:12 PM5/3/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
The latest mobile app came out late last month - Subsurface-mobile 3.0.5

Since the app stores do their own update checking / pushing, there is no such feature in Subsurface-mobile.

/D

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/subsurface-divelog/874cb56e-3260-44b2-9994-57da4265c0c5%40googlegroups.com.

Danila Mansfield

May 5, 2020, 10:07:53 AM5/5/20