new computer

GIOVANNI ORREGO

Feb 13, 2020, 10:18:59 AM2/13/20
to Subsurface Divelog
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:
  • Which version are you using (hint: look at the About screen)?
  • Which OS are you running?
  • (if applicable) which dive computer are you using?
I change my computer(office) and recently installed Subsurface 4.9.3.  I already input my information on Preferences but when I try to open from cloud storage it says "cannot connect to cloud server , working with local copy.   Please help.

Robert C. Helling

Feb 13, 2020, 10:58:00 AM2/13/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi,

is your computer behind some corporate firewall that might prevent the traffic? Can you access your log on the web in a browser from that computer via

https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/

That should tell you if there is a connection problem. It could also be an intermittent problem, sometimes trying again helps.

Best
Robert

GIOVANNI ORREGO

Feb 13, 2020, 11:15:00 AM2/13/20
to subsurfac...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your response.   Yes I can access log in the website,. That is not a problem.   I have tried plenty of times but does not work.

Giovanni Orrego
305-322-0905