Bug in 4.9.3 - changed font and now I can't change it back

Sol

Feb 15, 2020, 12:50:07 AM2/15/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Subsurface 4.9.3
Mac OS Mojave

So under the General tab in Preferences, there's a dropdown that lets you change the font. Only problem is, once you do that, all the data in other fields gets squished to the point where it's impossible to read -- and you can't change the font back either. Kind of stupid to raise this question here, but can't think of anywhere else to try.

Screencaps attached.
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 12.48.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 12.48.19 AM.png

Grey Wolf

Feb 19, 2020, 12:55:03 PM2/19/20
to Subsurface Divelog
hm....
its a time ago I used a mac - but wouldn't it a much easyer way to solve the issue to uninstall that "gotham"-font than excavateing some preferences?