unable to download from cloud

anton ruedisueli

May 16, 2020, 10:33:26 AM5/16/20
to Subsurface Divelog
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:
  • Which version are you using (hint: look at the About screen)?
  • Which OS are you running?
  • (if applicable) which dive computer are you using?
Feel free to delete this text when posting your question.
im unable to enter my cloud logs on windows 10 and changed my password didn't help.
after importing my last dive he created a local cloud please help. My dive computer is a ratio iX3M
on the pc version ist shows the next fault :cannot sync with cloud server.

Dirk Hohndel

May 16, 2020, 11:44:08 AM5/16/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Please don't create multiple threads just because you didn't hear back in 30 hours.
This is an open source project that is supported by its developers as a hobby - if you are looking for a product with 24*7 hotline support, I suggest that you look for a different app.

Also, you posted twice, using the default start for a question, and both time didn't include one of the key pieces of information: which version of Subsurface and Subsurface-mobile are you using?

A few additional questions:
- I assume that you are downloading from the dive computer on Windows and that's where you have additional dives that you can't sync?
- can you start Subsurface again, try to sync to the cloud; make sure there is a checkmark next to the File->Cloud storage online entry; if there isn't, click on that entry and try again
- then grab the subsurface_out.log and subsurface_err.log in C:\Users\<your login name>\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface\following two files and attach them to a response here
     please note that the paths are slightly different in different versions of Windows, and to make this more fun some of the path name component might be localized...

Thanks

/D

anton ruedisueli

May 17, 2020, 9:31:04 AM5/17/20
to Subsurface Divelog

Op zaterdag 16 mei 2020 16:33:26 UTC+2 schreef anton ruedisueli:
subsurface_err.log

anton ruedisueli

May 17, 2020, 9:32:07 AM5/17/20
to Subsurface Divelog

Op zaterdag 16 mei 2020 16:33:26 UTC+2 schreef anton ruedisueli:
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:

anton ruedisueli

May 17, 2020, 9:32:34 AM5/17/20
to Subsurface Divelog

Op zaterdag 16 mei 2020 16:33:26 UTC+2 schreef anton ruedisueli:
When posting questions you can help us answer you more quickly if you make sure you include some basic information:

Dirk Hohndel

May 17, 2020, 10:24:51 AM5/17/20
to anton ruedisueli, Subsurface Divelog
As the log file clearly indicates, your password is incorrect.

/D