Loss of data over Cloud?

Lucien-Paul Stanfield

May 21, 2019, 8:58:46 AM5/21/19
to Subsurface Divelog
Greetings and many thanks for this really helpful app.

I uploaded just three dives to try things out and completed most of the data fields - air in/out, buddy, weight, notes, etc. I used a Macbook for this part and saved initially locally and then successfully to the Cloud.
The dives showed up on my iPhone but without any of the added detail - only the dive computer log data.
The same was true for my workplace Mac, which connected fine to the Cloud but didn't see any of the descriptive data.
I haven't been back home yet to see if the home version is unsullied but I imagine that if it's pulling from the Cloud too, it will be missing that data.

Have I done something wrong?

Very grateful for any help on this,
Lucien