Re: Cannot sync with cloud server, working with offline copy

Dirk Hohndel

Jun 4, 2024, 4:14:20 PMJun 4
to Subsurface Divelog
In most cases it's a credential issue. But please look at the FAQ how to obtain log files and attach them to a response, just in case they tell us something more:

https://subsurface-divelog.org/faq/?lang=en#winlogs

So open Subsurface on your MS Surface, try to save the data to the cloud, creating that error message, then quit Subsurface (that's really important, otherwise the log file may not be completely written) and send us those two files.

/D