Cloud sync no working...

Nick Ward

May 25, 2020, 8:09:41 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Hi

Just updated the app on my Mac to v 4.9.4 and am unable to access to cloud storage - I've entered u/n and p/w, but the option for cloud storage remains greyed out.

Additionally, trying to sync via ipad and iphone apps (v 3.0.6), I get the error "No response from cloud server to validate the credentials" when trying to log in.

Thanks

Nick

Girgl

May 25, 2020, 8:28:20 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
Same behaviour here, no sync available

Girgl

Nick Ward

May 25, 2020, 8:47:34 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
It also looks like the cloud storage is unavailable...

https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/ fails at login

Girgl

May 25, 2020, 8:59:29 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
login to cloud storage works fine for me. Did you try to change p/w as described here?

Girgl

Dirk Hohndel

May 25, 2020, 11:12:36 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog
I had server problems yesterday. Thought I had them fixed before going to bed, but turned out I was wrong.
Please try again, things should be up and running again.

/D

Girgl

May 25, 2020, 11:13:56 AM5/25/20
to Subsurface Divelog