Pressure curve - Anyone having SAC coloration issues in 5.0.0?

T.J. Esposito

Mar 26, 2021, 11:19:30 AM3/26/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Anyone else having this issue in v5:
SAC coloration in the pressure curve is off (almost entirely green, and some dives where there's some "yellowing" the actual consumption during that segment is better, not worse, than average. Re-installed 4.9.10 side-by-side to capture the differences.

Happy to submit an issue in GH if there's not a quick-fix for this.

4.9.10 - Dive A
Subsurface-4.9.10_DiveA.png

5.0.0 - Dive A
Subsurface-5.0.0_DiveA.png

4.9.10 - Dive B
Subsurface-4.9.10_DiveB.png

5.0.0 - Dive B
Subsurface-5.0.0_DiveB.png

T.J. Esposito

Mar 26, 2021, 11:21:33 AM3/26/21
to Subsurface Divelog
Attached full-size screenshots.  Tank volume is indeed defined in equipment tab.
Subsurface-5.0.0_DiveB.png
Subsurface-4.9.10_DiveB.png
Subsurface-5.0.0_DiveA.png
Subsurface-4.9.10_DiveA.png

Linus Torvalds

Mar 26, 2021, 2:29:10 PM3/26/21
to Subsurface Divelog
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 8:19 AM T.J. Esposito <tesp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> SAC coloration in the pressure curve is off (almost entirely green,
> and some dives where there's some "yellowing" the actual consumption
> during that segment is better, not worse, than average. Re-installed
> 4.9.10 side-by-side to capture the differences.

Would you mind exporting one of the dives that shows the issue as XML,
and emailing it to me privately (along with your screenshots for 5.0
and 4.9 just to remind me of the issue)?

Use "Linus Torvalds <torv...@linux-foundation.org>" (in case google
groups makes it hard to see my email otherwise).

No promises that I'll get around to looking at this immediately, but
with a test-case it shouldn't be too hard to pinpoint what triggered
this.

Thanks,
Linus