Re: [Substruct] changes to *.rhtml taking long time to update on live site

1 view
Message has been deleted

Roger Pack

Feb 23, 2010, 11:32:31 AM2/23/10
to subs...@googlegroups.com
> Any idea why my changes I make to the global *.rhtml files would take
> a long time to refresh on the live site after FTPing them to the
> server?

It maybe cacheing the old files. if so edit your
environments/production.rb and instruct it to 'not cache' (or restart
your server through whatever means your server allows).
-r

seth b

Feb 23, 2010, 11:21:27 PM2/23/10
to subs...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for passing all 3 messages through to the list. Most likely the
server is running in production mode and needs to be restarted.

Doubt it's a caching issue.