[ANNOUNCE] The SMC invites chaojun-zhang to be a committer

Weston Pace

Mar 29, 2023, 2:27:16 PM3/29/23
to Substrait
The SMC hereby invites chaojun-zhang to be a committer in recognition of the positive contributions made so far.  There are no requirements or expectations for this role but we hope you will continue to contribute in the manner that you have so far.  You are welcome to decline this inviation or rescind your privleges at any time should your interests change.  We trust that you will use these privileges in line with the project governance in an open and collaborative way.

I invite everyone to join me in recognizing the contributions of chaojun-zhang.

Congratulations,

The Substrait SMC

Jacques Nadeau

Mar 29, 2023, 2:28:59 PM3/29/23
to subs...@googlegroups.com
Congrats chaojun-zhang! Thanks for all the hard work and contributions.

cheng xu

Mar 29, 2023, 9:52:22 PM3/29/23
to substrait
Congrats chaojun-zhang!