Looking for medium complexity plans for testing

David Sisson

Jan 30, 2023, 1:49:09 PM1/30/23
to subs...@googlegroups.com
I've got a preliminary binary plan to text language plan converter written and I'd like to see how readable it makes plans.  I took some shortcuts since we haven't nailed down all the details yet (plus I want to refactor the whole thing) so it's not quite shareable so instead of getting the code to you perhaps you could get the plans to me?  I'll update my converter and get the shared plans out for folks to look at before the meeting on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance!

James Taylor

Feb 1, 2023, 3:47:16 PM2/1/23
to substrait
One easy way to generate substrait plans is through substrait-java project. There's a utility program called isthmus you can use to generate a plan given a SQL statement. See our readme here for instructions. I've attached the output of each tpc-h query here as an example.

Thanks,
James

tpch-plans.tar.gz