Is there any tool/script to load results of sd_dump into DB (aka sd_load)?

Maxym Shalenyi

Apr 19, 2015, 7:04:22 AM4/19/15
to substanc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to migrate ZODB from python2 to python3, and seems like the easiest way to do it is to dump all contend from old DB and then load it into the new DB.
The sd_dump script works perfectly fine for my content but in documentation I can't find any references to how to load dumped content back into SubstanceD. Is there any tool for that purpose?

Thanks in advance,
Max

Carlos de la Guardia

Apr 20, 2015, 7:36:40 PM4/20/15
to substanc...@googlegroups.com
There is currently no script or tool that will do this. It seems like it can be generally useful, so feel free to add a feature request to the tracker.

Thanks,

Carlos de la Guardia

On 04/20/2015 07:35 PM, 'Carlos de la Guardia' via substanced-users wrote:
> There is currently no script or tool that will do this. It seems like it
> can be generally useful, so feel free to add a feature request to the
> tracker.

It can currently only be done via code:

from substanced.dump import load
load(yamldir, root)