Changes to Submariner meeting schedule

1 view

Nir Yechiel

Jun 10, 2021, 7:25:52 AM6/10/21
to submari...@googlegroups.com, submariner-users
All,

With the project joining the CNCF, and in an effort to be more open and inclusive, we are making some changes to our meeting routine as discussed in the community call last week. Starting next week (June 14, 2021), the following meetings are now available in the Submariner project shared calendar [1] and open to the public:

1. [NEW] Weekly Submariner dev meeting (Monday, 3:00pm CET)
2. [No change] Weekly automation sync (Tuesday, 3:00pm CET)
3. [Rebranding of the previous community meeting] Bi-weekly Users & Community meeting (Tuesday, 5:00pm CET)
4. [NEW] Bi-weekly (every other week) Tech Exchange (Wednesday, 2:00pm CET)

More details can be found in the description of each calendar invite. Everyone is welcome to participate.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,
Nir