Submariner 0.10.0-rc0 Test Day: July 15

Daniel Farrell

Jul 12, 2021, 10:58:57 PM7/12/21
to submariner-users, submari...@googlegroups.com
Please join us this upcoming Thursday, July 15, for Submariner v0.10.0-rc0 testing!

v0.10 brings many new features and enhancements and we would love to get your feedback on the overall user experience, as well as our documentation, before we make the final v0.10.0 release available in the coming weeks.

Here is the planned test matrix.

Quickstart Guides for kind (local environment), K3s, GKE, Rancher, and OpenShift are available on Submariner's website, but we’d be happy to support you with testing on top of any other Kubernetes platform.

The Submariner team will be available on Slack for any questions!

Thanks,
The Submariner Team \o/