Error Installation

Oktarona

Dec 19, 2022, 2:54:37 AM12/19/22
to SubjectsPlus
Dear all,

Maybe someone can fix my issue (step 1 installation of subjects plus), I really need Your support to start my project :

Warning: rename(C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\subjects\.htaccess-default,C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\api\.htaccess): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2) in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 631

Warning: file(1): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 585

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 587

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 601

Warning: file(): Filename cannot be empty in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 585

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 587

Warning: fopen(): Filename cannot be empty in C:\xampp\htdocs\SubjectsPlus\lib\SubjectsPlus\Control\Installer.php on line 595

Fredy Paolo Romero Espinoza

Jun 19, 2023, 9:58:39 AM6/19/23
to SubjectsPlus