About Turkish Localization and Vertical Tab layout

Ali ATAR

Jul 28, 2023, 10:19:48 AM7/28/23
to SubjectsPlus
 Hello, I'm Ali

We have been using SubjectsPlus for a long time at Çankırı Karatekin University, a state university in Turkey. Together with my teacher Kasım Binici, we prepared the Turkish localization. I would like to share the language file with you. If it is added to the project, we think it can be useful for libraries in Turkey.

Another issue is that we have changed the traditional tab structure of SubjectsPlus. We have implemented a vertical tab layout and we are curious about your opinions on this issue.
ss1.JPG
ss2.JPG

Wishing you to have a nice day
tr_TR.zip

Andrew Darby

Jul 28, 2023, 2:35:34 PM7/28/23
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ali,

That's very cool, both the Turkish translation and your implementation of a sidebar navigation in the guides.  We've put in a ticket to add your translation to the official distribution (https://github.com/subjectsplus/SubjectsPlus/issues/1551) and are going to see into making that sidebar nav an option in version 5.

Thanks for sharing,

Andrew