Manage guides and FAQs browse by subject doesn't list contents

Skip to the first unread message

Italo Costa

26 Aug 2020, 13:07:4926/08/2020
to SubjectsPlus
Hi, need help again, Manage guides; FAQs browse by subject doesn't list content.

Someone has the same problem?

PHP 4.4.5 APACHE 2 MYSQL 5.7.6

Subjectplus 4.4.x

I did the error log review, php review , and nothing , the script stops after:

Any help , wil be appreciate

Regards

Andrew Darby

27 Aug 2020, 08:50:0927/08/2020
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Italo,

Is your version of PHP a typo?  We recommend 5.3 and up.  Anyway, we think your problem might be due to MySQL 5.7.  From the README.md:

If you have MySQL 5.7 you must disable ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY permanently. Please refer to this stack overflow issue.

Try disabling the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY and see if that fixes it.

Andrew

Italo Costa

27 Aug 2020, 10:29:3227/08/2020
to SubjectsPlus
Yes, sorry was a typo, and thanks for the help. it was the MYSQL ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY .

Andrew Darby

27 Aug 2020, 10:53:4727/08/2020
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Glad that worked 👍