How to CKEditor Plugin

Mohd Izwan

Apr 30, 2015, 5:36:07 AM4/30/15
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, how i add CKEditor Plugin?

Is it possible to update the version of editor sinceit some with some new plugin.

Regards

Izwan Salim

Oct 5, 2022, 5:00:10 AM10/5/22
to SubjectsPlus
Dear all, can someone guide me to add a plugin to the current CKEditor

I copy the plugin and all dependencies to \ckeditor\plugins

Then i add 'colorbutton,floatpanel,button,panelbutton' in config.extraPlugins =

Then i add those in config.toolbar_SubsPlus_Narrow = ['subsplus_resource', 'subsplus_asset' , 'subsplus_faq' , 'subsplus_cat_link', 'Abbr','colorbutton','floatpanel','button','panelbutton']

Is that the right way?

Regards

charlesbr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2022, 2:26:32 PM10/7/22
to SubjectsPlus
Hello,

We successfully added the colorbutton plugin. It required using the terms TextColor and BGColor instead of ColorButton for the toolbar. This was not in the documentation. See requirements below.

We created a branch (ckeditor-colorbutton) for the update; however, it will not be merged into the master branch because it also required an upgrade of CKEditor to version 4.20 Standard Package. If you use this branch you will be out of sync with the master branch. We do not plan on any further releases of SubjectsPlus version 4.6 because we are currently developing SubjectsPlus version 5.0.

Branch:

Requirements:
CKEditor v 4.20 https://ckeditor.com/ckeditor-4/download/ - Standard Package

Thanks,