Problem with installation

Italo Costa

Aug 21, 2020, 8:52:40 PM8/21/20
to SubjectsPlus
Hi there , I can´t install SubjectPlus 4.5.1 , on my MAMP pro test/dev server on MAC OS ( APACHE 2 & MYSQL 5.X)
I tried from PHP 5.3.x to 7.X and still have "Internal Server Error" all the wbsites installed on my computer works fine, on my experience , this problem occurs to a wrong PHP version, but in this case, I feel lost and run out of Ideas.

I modified the php.ini , modules, execution time etc.

Any one can help me?

Cheers

Andrew Darby

Aug 24, 2020, 8:51:34 AM8/24/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Italo,

Sorry you are having this problem.  I have a colleague who says that SP didn't work in MAMP Pro, but worked fine in regular MAMP.  I'm not sure why that would be the case.  This colleague put it in a VM and got around the MAMP Pro problem that way.

I've had problems with ports in MAMP, I wonder if there could be a port conflict like here:

Andrew

Italo Costa

Aug 24, 2020, 1:17:20 PM8/24/20
to SubjectsPlus
Thanks, AGD, I resolved, for the records, it's a problem with a config with MAMP pro and Multiple php installation, if you deactivate this ( you will have the same php version form all your virtual hosts) will work as a charm.

Thanks for the help.

Andrew Darby

Aug 24, 2020, 7:13:56 PM8/24/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Glad you figured it out, Italo.  Thanks for sharing that tip.

Andrew