Translations -- Help

14 visningar

Andrew Darby

oläst,
17 sep. 2020 13:27:242020-09-17
till subjec...@googlegroups.com, Mitja V. Iskrić, Abdulsalam Yousef, mbra...@sc.ipp.pt
Hello, all.  I heard from a library in Portugal that they are interested in producing a Portuguese translation of SubjectsPlus.

It has been a long time since I've looked into this, I was wondering if someone who has produced a translation more recently (Abdulsalam?  Mitja?) would be able to provide an outline of the required steps.  The documentation on the wiki seems to be out of date, and doesn't reflect the ability to update in poeditor.com.

I'd love to put up some up-to-date information on the wiki.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
Svara alla
Svara författaren