Not able to Reset the Password

Manu T. R.

Dec 6, 2022, 1:36:30 PM12/6/22
to SubjectsPlus
Hi,

I am not able to reset the password of SubjectsPlus 4. and not able to find the forgot password option in the login page. Please attached SNAP for your reference.

Could anyone please help me to reset the password?

regards

SP error.png

Andrew Darby

Dec 6, 2022, 1:39:08 PM12/6/22
to subjec...@googlegroups.com

Manu T. R.

Dec 7, 2022, 4:59:30 AM12/7/22
to SubjectsPlus
Thank You, It works in the Window machine.

The below Configuration file error facing in the Ubuntu machine
"something went wrong:
Sorry, but can't write to the config.php file. Please change permissions"
the permission error.png

Izwan Salim

Dec 15, 2022, 10:38:49 PM12/15/22
to SubjectsPlus
The solution is there, change the permission of the files.