Who's using SubjectsPlus?

Linda Kramer

Jul 18, 2023, 12:39:29 PM7/18/23
to SubjectsPlus
Hello --

The list of libraries using SubjectsPlus seems to be out of date, with many of the links either being broken or going to a site that no longer used SubjectsPlus.

If you are currently using SubjectsPlus, would you be willing to share your site link?  I'm trying to gather examples as we update and enhance our site.

Thanks!

Linda Kramer
Martin Luther College
New Ulm, MN

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.

Aiol

Jul 18, 2023, 1:08:29 PM7/18/23
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linda.

Our SubjectPlus (Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain) is at this URL http://guias-tematicas.unavarra.es/

Greetings.

Manu Ruiz de Luzuriaga

"Es mejor debatir una cuestión sin resolverla, que resolver una cuestión sin debatirla"

Joseph Joubert

Luis Enrique

Jul 18, 2023, 2:42:12 PM7/18/23
to subjec...@googlegroups.com