- The "Load More" Record results are not infinite scroll, instead more results are loaded via an onclick.
- Refactored the React directory structure so that best practices are followed.
- - The model followed is similar to:
- Added new endpoints to the API for guides, tabs, sections, and pluslets
- Began work on Dark and Light mode admin styles.
+ The user preference is stored in LocalStorage
- The Styles directory structure has been refactored into a backend/frontend model
- Updated Twig templates and Styles for FAQs, Login, and Dashboard
## Going Forward
- Begin work on Guides interface incorporating both the API and React components.
- Guide Tabs will be a React component that are editable and able to be reordered via drag and drop.
+ This requires refactoring Symfony form approach to work with React components to display the form fields.
- Implement a multi-select, autocomplete, filtered resutls React component for the FAQ subject associations and FAQ collections using React-Select library.