V. 4.5.1 and forms and javascript in Records

Mamak, Lacey

May 14, 2021, 8:16:59 PM5/14/21
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
I'm moving to 4.5.1 from a much older version of SubjectsPlus. In the older version, I have records that contain form html and javascript (like search widgets). In 4.5.1, any time I try to put an html form or javascript into a record, nothing actually displays on the page when I publish.
Does this kind of code need to be "escaped" in any way in order to be recognized and displayed? Or some other workaround? Or can these kinds of records only be handled as a linked-to favorite pluslet rather than a real record?
Thanks!
Lacey