Re: [SubjectsPlus] about the connection problem

Andrew Darby

Sep 4, 2020, 8:43:13 AM9/4/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Hi, did you figure this out?  I noticed that you added an issue to GitHub and closed it again.

Andrew

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 4:30 AM abidfak...@gmail.com <abidfak...@gmail.com> wrote:

while try to access the .../sp/control screen I got below display screen

"There was a problem connecting to the database.
Are you sure that the database connection information is correct?
This is the detailed error:
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

and while going to ubuntu terminal to access the mysql there password work fine there.

Abid Fakhre Alam

Sep 4, 2020, 10:02:58 AM9/4/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I figure it out.

I try to upgrade my SubjectsPlus from 4.3 to 4.5 and I got the blank screen both admin (localhost/sp/control/guides/guide.php?subject_id=32) as well as a public view (localhost/sp/subjects/guide.php?subject=art) after restoring the MySQL backup.

--
Best regards,
Abid Fakhre Alam

Andrew Darby

Sep 4, 2020, 11:08:59 AM9/4/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I'm glad it's working.

Andrew

Abid Fakhre Alam

Sep 4, 2020, 11:48:03 AM9/4/20
to subjec...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded my SubjectsPlus from 4.3 to 4.5 and I got the blank screen both admin (localhost/sp/control/guides/guide.php?subject_id=32) as well as a public view (localhost/sp/subjects/guide.php?subject=art) after going to a particular page.