Endlich: u386mon fuer SCO XENIX

1 view

Alexander Horn

Jan 10, 1992, 2:03:45 PM1/10/92
In comp.unix.xenix.sco kam am neulich:

I don't know about any patches posted a while back, but I have some
patches I made a while ago. They are included in this text, as an
uuencoded compressed file to feed to 'patch'.
These patches hold no guarantees, and I don't want to bother with
packing them nicely, writing instructions, do tests etc. But it is a
direct diff of the u386mon program I am using, and works for me.

You also need the u386mon 2.40 sources, posted in august (?) 1991.

As it was a while ago, I cannot remember any specifics about
compilation. But I only use gcc. Using cc will give you some extra
problems. You also need to link libpanel.c, libpanel.h, config.h,
lint_args.h and u386mon.h to the panel/ directory. You also might have
to go to there and do a make.

No colors in this version, for xenix. (a curses problem).

I have modified the program slightly.
Added is mounted-disk statistics. The sysinfo is also showing number
of events/second, and not over the interval, as originally, since this
is much more useful.

It has bugs, which I have not bothered to fix. Sometimes the process
display says "sleeping" or something, instead of displaying the
statistics. Maybe someone can fix that.

It is particularly nice in 43-line mode, on the vga console!

-- Per Lindqvist

Wer die Diffs haben will (compressed ~30 kB) --> Mail an mich.

Das Teil laeuft nach ein paar Aenderungen sogar auf SCO XENIX 2.2!

Cherrio,
-Alex

--
__o | Alexander Horn