Help with RAMMER

Brian Maddox

Sep 13, 1992, 2:25:29 PM9/13/92

Hello again. I have another in my long line of questions and problems. I
am using the bitbang driver to operate at 1200 baud. I am using Supercomm
version 2.2 as my term prog. I also have VRN installed and nil initialized.
I have bitbang.dr merged with t1.dd and t2.dd and VRN merged with nil. They
are loaded in and the initialized in my startup file. Whenever I try to load
the RAMMER and r0 drivers (from LISTSERV) and iniz r0, I get a MEDIA FULL
error. Should I put bitbang.dr, t1.dd, t2.dd, VRN, nil, RAMMER, r0, and md in
my os9boot file or is there no way to use all of them at once. If anyone could
Email any possible solutions to me, I would greatly appreciate it. (BTW, I
can use the ramdisk normally if the other two drivers are absent). Thanks.
Brian Maddox (bma...@cs.umr.edu)