UUCP MAIL software under NOVELL...HELP needed !

SYSTEM_GURU

Nov 16, 1991, 11:25:56 AM11/16/91
H E L P !
*********
I need a solution for the following problem:

WE HAVE (Status Quo):
--------------------
-a NOVELL LAN with 30 users
-a software for our local mail
-a UUCP link to an INTERNET HOST (WAFFLE)

WE NEED:
-------
-a MAIL-software running under NOVELL (DOS) wich is capable
to serve our 30 LAN-users with there LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL
MAIL ! The software should distribute the received and
outgoing mail automatically. Actually WAFFLE would be ok
if it would work in multiuser mode under DOS ...

Does anybody know of a UUCP-MAIL-Software for NOVELL ???
Please reply via net or by e-mail: ro...@cultnet.xgc.imp.com
THANKS A LOT !!!!

CULTNET UUCP/INETRNET/USENET-Gateway SWITZERLAND
System Guru: steg (Steff Gruber) / root (SYSTEM-GURU)
Internet/UUCP: ro...@cultnet.xgc.imp.com | Modem Dialup CH: 156 3555
Switzerland: st...@cultnet.xgc.imp.com | USA: st...@vox.darkside.com
CULTnetCULTbaseCULTnewsCULTboyCULTgirlCULTfilmCULTlifeCULTwordCULTureCULTmail