"Make Good Money on the Internet From Home, in Your Spare Time"

Glenn

May 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/11/97

Dear Friend,

TAKE FIVE MINUTES TO READ THIS, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

I am a retired Attorney, and about two years ago a man came to me with a
letter. The letter brought to me is basically the letter in your hands.
He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal.

I told him that I would review it and get back to him. When I first read
the letter my new client brought me, I thought it was some off-the-wall
idea to make money. However, a week and-a-half later we met in my office
to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought to me
was not 100% legal. I suggested a few changes with which the letter would
be 100% legal.

I was curious about this letter, and my client told me how this plan works
and suggested that I give it a try. I thought it was a long shot and would
be a waste of time, so I decided against participating.

However, before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated of his
results. About two months later he called me to tell me he had received
over $800,000 in cash!!

I didn't believe him, so he suggested that I try this idea and find out for
myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and decided that I didn't
really have anything to lose, so I asked my client for a copy of the
letter.
I followed the instructions exactly, sent out 200 copies, and sure enough,
the money started arriving! It came slowly at first, but after 3 weeks, I
was getting more mail than I could open in a day! The money stopped coming
after about three months. I kept a precise record of my earnings, and they
totaled $968,498.00!! I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but anyone
in the legal profession, or even anyone who owns their own business will
tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself
that if things worked out, I would retire from my job and travel. I
decided to try the letter again, but this time I sent out 500 letters.
Well, three months later, my earnings totaled $2,344,178.00!!! I just
could not believe it. I met with my former client (and now my friend) for
lunch to find out how it worked. He told me there are quite a few similar
letters going around.

What made THIS ONE DIFFERENT WAS THE FACT THAT 6 ADDRESSES
APPEAR ON THE LIST, AND NOT 5 LIKE MOST OF THE OTHERS.
This fact alone results in your name being on far more returns.
Of course I was thankful that he had shown
this plan to me, but he was just as thankful that I had suggested the
changes to ensure that this plan was legal since most people don't want to
risk doing something illegal.

I'll bet that by now you are curious to know the little change I suggested
in my friend's original letter. Well, if you sent a letter like this out,
to be legal you must actually sell a product or service if you expect to
receive a dollar. I told my friend that anyone sending a dollar back to
him must receive something in return. You have received this letter due to
the participation of each of the 6 persons given below. This letter and
the plan given within this letter are a "product" that you have received.
Thus, you will be sending $1.00 USD to each of the 6 persons given below in
exchange for receiving this letter and for asking them to provide the
"service" of adding you on their mailing list. THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS A
100% LEGAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS COVERED IN TITLE 18, SECTION 1302
AND 1342 OF THE POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS.

NOW, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE TRIED AND TRUE STEPS TO OBTAIN THE AMOUNT YOU
DESIRE: Immediately send a $1 US dollar bill to each of the 6 people on
the list below. Wrap this dollar in a note with the words: "Please put me
on your mailing list." (Remember, in this way, you're not just sending a
dollar to someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Include your
address. You do not need to include your name. This is the key to the
program!

Also, let each person know what number they are in your letter so he/she
knows which cycle he is receiving the $1.00 from. Make sure that you
retain EVERY name and/or address sent to you, either on computer or hard
copy, but do not discard the names and notes that people send to you. This
is PROOF that you are truly providing a service, and should the IRS or
some other government agency question you, you can provide them with this
proof! Therefore, you will start a list of all the people who send you a
dollar requesting to be added on a mailing list. Actually, you will want
to safeguard this list because it can generate even better responses and
much more money later!

See step #4 below.

Remove the #1 name on the list, and move the rest of the names up one
position. Then place your name in the #6 spot. Thus, #6 becomes #5, #4
becomes #3, etc., and YOU will be #6 on the list. DO NOT EDIT THIS LETTER
ANYMORE BEYOND THIS POINT. When you are mailing this letter, you may edit
the reference to the Internet.

Post this letter in at least 250 newsgroups, I do 5 groups per post. You
can simply copy the contents of this letter and post it to the newsgroups
of your choice. (If you're not sure how, see my directions
at the bottom.)
E-MAIL THIS ARTICLE TO EVERYONE YOU CAN!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT NOTE:. There are about 45,000 newsgroups, with more being
added every day. Each time you post on a newsgroup your message
will be seen by many different people.
You should send this article via E-mail to as many people as
possible. E-mail addresses are available for free through many
sources on the internet. You can also purchase E-mail lists from
several companies for a very small fee.
Remember it's your business and the more places you send it
to, the better your chances of success! (I highly recommend
that you send it out to more than 250 places).
REMEMBER TO PUT A CATCHY PHRASE IN THE SUBJECT BOX.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please pay attention to the newsgroups in which you post.
If there is an abundance of similar letters, you may want to seek another
newsgroup. Thus, pay respect to the harmony of the newsgroup and use
common sense. There are plenty of newsgroups on the Internet. There are
about
45,000 newsgroups, with more being added every day. Each time you post on a

newsgroup your message will be seen by many different people.
ALSO, PLEASE POST IN APPROPRIATE GROUPS AND SPREAD YOUR
POSTINGS OVER MANY DIFFERENT LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL AREAS
(SPREAD THE WORD) !

For added success, you can also mail this letter as well, in addition to
posting in newsgroups. Order 200 (or more) names from a mailing list
company. Two that have been most effective for these names are:

S.E. Mailing List Advon Distributors
P. O. Box 15061 P. O. Box B-11
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33318S Helly, ID 83274
(954) 742-9519 (800) 992-3866

Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Also keep EACH
AND EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS SENT TO YOU as instructed in #1. Then, send out
more copies in about 6 months, but mail it to the addresses you received
(your new mailing list) with each dollar! It will work again, only much
better! Here are the addresses that you must send a dollar to with your
slip of paper requesting placement on their mailing list, as instructed
above:

1. D. Powis-Dow, 138 Warwick Dr., #85, Benicia, CA 94510
2. Sean Stevens, 4520 E. Baseline Rd, #2037, Phoenix, AZ 85040
3. K. Haynes, P.O. Box 19761, Denver CO 80219
4. J. Whitlock, 1011 San Saba College Station, TX 77845
5. M. Slater,'The Summer House', Hatton hill, Windlesham
Surrey, GU20 6AB, ENGLAND
6. G. Haugen, P.O. Box 1541,Comox, BC, V9N 8A2, Canada

***THIS PLAN WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU SEND $1.00 TO EACH OF THE
ABOVE PERSONS AS DIRECTED. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY IN FOLLOWING THIS
PLAN IS ESSENTIAL FOR EVERYONE'S SUCCESS!!***

* D I R E C T I O N S
*
* How to Re-Post
*

OK. This is how I did it (Windows95/PC). Do not re-type this
email (as this post previously instructed). First, open up an
empty Notepad file. (In Windows it should be under the Accessories
menu.) Then, put your cursor at the beginning of this document,
hold the left mouse button down, drag it to the bottom and release.
Now hold the Control key down and press 'C' (CTRL-C). This will
copy the highlighted text to the clipboard. Now get back to your
notepad file (in Windows95 it's down in your taskbar), put the
cursor at the top of the notepad file, then hold the control key

down and press 'V' (CTRL-V). This will copy the contents of the
clipboard into your notepad file. Now you can edit the file.
Don't forget to remove name #1, put your name in at #6 and
re-number accordingly. Save this file (as a .txt file.) If you
want to break up your sessions of posting you'll always have this
file to go back to.

FOR NETSCAPE USERS:

1) Click on any newsgroup. From a newsgroup, click on the 'TO NEWS'
button, which should be in the top left corner of the newsgroups
page. This will bring up a message box.

2) Fill in the Subject.

3) Highlight the entire contents of your .txt file, do a CTRL-C to
copy the document into the clipboard, get back to the e-mail you
are posting to the newsgroup and press CTRL-V to copy your file
into the body of the e-mail.

4) Hit the 'SEND' button in the upper left corner. You're done with
your first one!

5) Go to another newsgroup, press 'TO NEWS' button, type in the
Subject line, press CTRL-V, press 'SEND'. That's two! Repeat as
needed...

INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
(Directions are pretty much the same, except for the names of the
buttons.)

1) Go to newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE'.

2) Fill in the Subject.

3) Same as #3 above.

4) Hit the 'POST' button.

* E N D O F D I R E C T I O N S
*

Some valuable, suggestions:

1) DO NOT TRY AND CHEAT THIS PROCESS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT ACHIEVE

THE DESIRED RESULTS.

2) The Internet is a very effective medium for exposing this vehicle.
However, pay attention to newsgroups, and avoid posting this letter
in the newsgroups where there are a lot of upset people complaining
about "spamming." In other words, we are asking that you use
common sense, and have courtesy to others on the Internet. This
may be opposite of what many other similar postings may be saying.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of people out there who believe
and want this as much as you do.

3) Keep a positive frame of mind while engaging in this process, and
you will receive the amount of money you desire.

4) In order to achieve maximum results DO NOT CHANGE THE CONTENTS
OF THIS LETTER. However, you may edit applicable portions relating
to Internet when sending this letter via regular mail.

5) When the money begins to arrive, it is a good gesture to give 10%
or more to your church or favorite charity with a joyful spirit.

The Internet has proved to be a very quick and effective means to reach
millions of people with your message. This message exemplifies a
UNIVERSAL LAW OF ABUNDANCE that there is plenty to go around for everyone.
You will not be hurting anyone and will be creating the opportunity for
those who read your message to benefit -- just as you will -- from the
abundance that exists in this universe.

STATISTICS INDICATE THAT THE INTERNET POPULATION HAS BEEN DOUBLING
APPROXIMATELY EVERY 4 MONTHS.

Peace and goodwill !!!