Reputable U.A.E based Company seeking Buyers/Importers

ShaGGy

Aug 21, 2013, 6:24:16 AM8/21/13
to sub-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Greetings and hoping that you are doing fine today!

We are United Arab Emirates (UAE) based international manufactures as well exporters of multiple items mainly including Corporate gift items, motorcycle engine oil, CCTV & security products, detergents, promotional frames and material, truck spare parts, Air conditioning and insulation materials; & from a reliable source, we come to know that you are seeking or have been looking for reliable suppliers of such items. We have been in to the market from a very long time, possess all legal documents and can offer you great quality as well good price against wholesale purchase.

If you are looking to import any of the above mentioned items, feel free to contact me back; we are group of companies, operating with multiple brands/names from different locations, hold all legal rights however we keep out identity transparent during online promotions – Company details along with product brochures will later be shared with you soon after you provide brief details about your current requirements.

Looking after for your sooner response!

Best regards,

Soomro
Marketing Coordinator