Blocking propeller design to console output

Luuk ten Damme

May 3, 2022, 9:27:26 AM5/3/22
to SUAVE FORUM
Dear all,

I am trying to block the propeller design output to the python console when writing the .vsp3 file, but whatever I try does not work. I think that in vsp_propeller.py "vsp.ImportFile(vsp_bem_filename,vsp.IMPORT_BEM,'')" is causing the propeller design (or BEM file) output in the python console. Does someone maybe have a solution on how to solve this, because it is messing up the console output of python quite a lot.

Kind regards,

Luuk

Emilio

May 3, 2022, 4:53:45 PM5/3/22
to SUAVE FORUM
I'm not sure. I would ask this question in the OpenVSP forum.

-Emilio