No SUAVE.Plots module

dc.amarg...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2020, 11:48:53 AM10/1/20
to SUAVE FORUM
Dear SUAVE team,

I just updated SUAVE on my machine from 2.0.0 to 2.2.0. I first made sure to uninstall the previous version. As I use anaconda, I made sure that the SUAVE files were gone after the process. Once I downloaded and installed the new version and tried to run one of the tutorial examples and I get a "ModuleNotFoundError" regarding the SUAVE.Plots module. I double checked the directories and everything seams to be in place. Its weird because this is the only module that is not recognised, even though the scripts are in place. I noticed that the Plots module is a new addition since 2.0.0 so thats why I am wondering whether I am somehow accessing the old SUAVE repository (even though I did perform uninstallation) .

I would be great if you had any ideas. Thanks in advance!

Daniel Amargianitakis

Emilio Botero

Oct 11, 2020, 12:44:31 AM10/11/20
to SUAVE FORUM
I have not seen this error. Let me know if you're still having this problem

-Emilio

Axel ROY

Nov 29, 2021, 6:08:22 AM11/29/21
to SUAVE FORUM
Hi Daniel,

I encounter the same problem under Anaconda/Spyder, did you resolve this issue and if so how did you do it ?

Thank you by advance

-Axel