SUAVE 2.5.2 tutorial save files

Jeswin Joseph

Feb 2, 2023, 7:03:40 PM2/2/23
to SUAVE FORUM
Hi,

I am new to SUAVE. I have followed the instructions to install Anaconda python3, created virtual environment on which I installed SUAVE and its requirements.
When I execute the mission_B737 tutorial, it generates various plots in 6 windows.

However, the .pdf and .png fiiles, mentioned in the tutorial website, are not getting saved in tutorial folder. The only message after execution is "Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway."
Can you guide me on how to get the plots saved as .pdf and .png files, as mentioned in the website?

Thanks!
Jeswin Joseph

Emilio

Feb 19, 2023, 8:53:38 PM2/19/23
to SUAVE FORUM
This is very system specific. I have not seen this before.

-Emilio