New Release

ebot...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2021, 3:34:19 PM11/9/21
to SUAVE FORUM
Hi SUAVE users,
We just released version 2.5.0. With this comes new versioning. This will require you to reinstall SUAVE even if you're working from a Github clone of the develop branch.

Hope everyone enjoys all the great changes that come with 2.5.0.

-Emilio

Divyam Verma

Jan 11, 2022, 2:35:40 AMJan 11
to SUAVE FORUM
Hi Emilio,

I just installed SAUVE 2.5.1. Why isn't there any Segment.py file in the SUAVE.Components.Fuselages directory? Do I have to script it on our own like the one scripted in SUAVE 2.4.0.

-Divyam

Emilio

Jan 11, 2022, 12:27:52 PMJan 11
to SUAVE FORUM
Hi Divyam,
We've reorganized with the introduction of nacelle components. Fuselages and nacelles share a common segment class:

-Emilio

Divyam Verma

Jan 19, 2022, 3:30:33 AM (10 days ago) Jan 19
to SUAVE FORUM
Thanks!