Fwd: SP: McCain Supports Mexican Takeover of Southwest

Mark W Lowry

Jul 20, 2015, 11:02:52 AM7/20/15
Juan Hernandez former Mexican officer was selected as McCain's advisor for the Hispanic vote.

markw...@gmail.com

John Locke WAR on CITIZENS “Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.” ~ John Locke, 2nd Treatise on Government.

Thomas Jefferson parasites "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."  Jefferson was most responsible for designing a form of government with citizens as sovereigns, the Constitution he produced, has been devoured by parasitic public official growths that will ultimately destroy its host America.

Mark W Lowry................................................................

From: W.G.E.N. <idz...@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM
To: idz...@earthlink.net

Be sure to check back to this page during the day for the new items as they are posted.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

[]
McCain Supports Mexican Takeover of Southwest
Dave Gibson -- The Examiner -- January 25
[]

Sen. John McCain's loyalty does not lie with the American people
    During his failed 2008 campaign, John McCain once again proved his contempt for the American people as well as his disregard for U.S. sovereignty. McCain chose a man who argues for the takeover of the American Southwest by Mexico. McCain appointed Juan Hernandez as his so-called 'Hispanic outreach director.'
    Hernandez was born in Fort Worth, TX to a Mexican father and an American mother. He served as the director of the Presidential Office of Mexicans Living Abroad under Vicente Fox. He holds dual U.S./Mexican citizenship and was the first U.S. born person to serve as a cabinet member of the Mexican government. [...]
    Here are a few interesting quotes from John McCain's friend: "I never knew the border as a limitation; I'd be delighted if all of us could come and go between these two marvelous countries."
    "We have recognized that the Mexican population is 100 million in Mexico and 23 million who live in the United States... We are a united nation."
    Mexican immigrants "are going to keep one foot in Mexico and are not going to assimilate."
    "We are betting that the Mexican population in the United States... will think Mexico first."
Red Dot   See Conquest of Aztlan
[]
[]
[]

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 -- 8:30 AM

Hannity's America via Family Security Matters   []
How many jobs were saved by President's recovery plan?
Remember Baghdad Bob, Sadam's propaganda minister? It looks as if Barack Hussein Obama has an entire battalion of BB clones working for him... [Other blog items]

Dallas Morning News
Feds find dubious home tax credit claims from Texas
Federal inspectors scouring tax returns that contain a credit for first-time homebuyers have found something curious about claims from Texas. -- Nearly 1,000 were filed by people employing a special taxpayer identification number primarily used by illegal [ aliens], who are not entitled to the credit...

Federation for American Immigration Reform
Latest Legislative Update
Faced with rising unemployment and the federal government's refusal to enforce our immigration laws, state legislatures are moving to address these issues on their own. Last week, senate committees in Indiana and Arizona voted to move forward with two enforcement-oriented bills...

24/7 Wall St.
Signs Of The Apocalypse: The return of the layoff
Layoffs in unrelated industries, even when close together in time, are just that -- unrelated. That is until they begin to grow rapidly in number. -- Three of America's largest firm announced firings or signaled them during the last week. Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) cut the deepest...

D.A. King -- Marietta (Ga.) Daily Journal
Enforcing immigration laws can create jobs
While we read the headlines about the Georgia unemployment rate going up and the budget being cut, a respectful request to the Georgia General Assembly from someone who studies the consequences of the crimes of illegal immigration, illegal employment and illegal administration of public benefits...

National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers
Latest NAFBPO update from south of the border
Mexican Secretary of Public Security Genaro Garcia Luna asserted that the rising level of violence in Mexico is a consequence of the increase in drug consumption in Mexico that is generating keen interest within the domestic market. He maintains that the growth in drug usage is very large...

Monday, January 25, 2010

San Diego Union-Tribune          sc
Baja smugglers' use of boats rising rapidly
On any given night, small fishing boats from Mexico are puttering up the San Diego County coast, unlighted and so dangerously overloaded with human cargo that their hulls are barely above water. -- Until recently, the smuggling of illegal [ aliens] into the United States by sea was a phenomenon mostly associated with the Florida Straits...

Center for Immigration Studies
Latest news from CIS
Estimates of the number of Haitians who live in Manatee and Sarasota counties vary widely, ranging from 1,500 to 15,000. Whatever the number, the Haitian population could increase over the next 18 months after the devastating Jan. 12 earthquake in Haiti. -- Officials caution that with the U.S. government decision...

Rick Oltman -- CAPS
State of the Union address
President Obama will give his second State of the Union address on Wednesday, January 27th. And we feel that the SOTU Address would be an excellent time for the President to tell the American people, and the world, what he intends to do about securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws... [More from Rick Oltman]

Dominica Online -- Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
US warns it will deport Haitians
The United States says it will deport Haitians who arrived here after the January 12 catastrophic earthquake that left an estimated 200,000 people dead and more than one million homeless in the Caribbean nation. -- "Haitians need to be there (in Haiti) to help rebuild their country," US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told reporters...

Andrew Montalbano -- The Examiner
Tough illegal immigration bill advances to Senate
This week a tough new bill designed to aid local police and sheriffs arrest illegal aliens has advanced to the Arizona Senate. Wednesday's 4-3 party-line vote, with Republicans in the majority, sends the SB 1070 to the floor for a full vote. The move is the latest effort by Sen. Russell Pearce, R-Mesa, to force local communities to do more to find, detain, and arrest or deport, those who entered the country illegally...

Michelle Malkin
Obama crony David Plouffe: Spam czar
Astroturf Master/Senior White House adviser David Axlerod's twin, David Plouffe, is officially being called an "outside adviser." It's not clear who is paying his salary. But based on the Obama propaganda flowing into my e-mail box in his name over the last few weeks, I think we can properly call him the Spam Czar....

Bobby Eberle -- GOPUSA.com
Will Tea Party activists bring an end to RINOs?
Last week, Scott Brown showed that running a campaign built on conservative principles could not only win, but it could win in the bluest of blue states. His platform keyed in on the frustration felt by Tea Party activists that the federal government is out of control. He made Barack Obama and left-wing policies his targets, and he won...

We Get E-Mail
Note to Sarah Palin - Arizona voters don't need help
Sarah Palin, Your decision to campaign for John McCain in Arizona is extremely disappointing to many more Arizona residents than you apparently realize. When the dust settles, your national influence and marketability will certainly suffer as a result of this unthoughtful and intrusive action...

WorldNetDaily.com
Hawaii launches defense to Obama birth queries
It could be that the state of Hawaii is overwhelmed by – or is just annoyed at – the number of inquiries about the birth records of President Obama. -- The state has launched a new Web page with the information it wants the public to know about its Obama records, including the fact...

Courtesy Announcement
Voorhis reinstatement hearing coming up this week in Denver
Voorhis will be reinstated in his DHS-ICE Senior Investigator job... with your physical and political support.  Please... call the offices of your Members of the U.S. Congress today (URGENT need)... and politely tell the staffer that any skulduggery in this process will severely impact the electorate...

Associated Press
sc
Here's Your "Change": Housing sales plunge 16.7%
Sales of previously occupied homes took the largest monthly drop in more than 40 years last month, sinking more dramatically than expected after lawmakers gave buyers additional time to use a tax credit. -- The report reflects a sharp drop in demand after buyers stopped scrambling to qualify for a tax credit of up to $8,000 for first-time homeowners... [See "Change" Watch]

Michelle Malkin
Rat Rally: Backlash against Ben Nelson still growing
They call themselves the "Nebraskans Advisory Group" -- a small band of citizens angry (yes, ANGRY!) about Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson's ridiculous Demcare cop-out/sell-out/attempted shameless do-over. Group founder Susan Smith e-mails that a dozen members stood out in the snow for their first "Rat Rally" last weekend.

David Hedges -- Nation Books
The Obama Brand: Feel good while overlords loot the Treasury...
Barack Obama is a brand. And the Obama brand is designed to make us feel good about our government while corporate overlords loot the Treasury, armies of corporate lobbyists grease the palms of our elected officials, our corporate media diverts us with gossip and trivia, and our imperial wars expand in the Middle East. Brand Obama is about being happy consumers...

Gawker
Sarah Palin really charges $100K per speech
We found it hard to believe those rumors that Sarah Palin would earn $100,000 speaking at the Tea Party Convention. But Politico obtained documents confirming the former vice presidential candidate routinely asks $100,000 per speech, or $75,000 on the West Coast...

The Hill -- Washington
First congressman casts his lot for Hayworth in Ariz. Senate primary
A GOP congressman on Sunday backed former Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-Ariz.) who announced yesterday he will primary Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) -- Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) became the first lawmaker to endorse the former radio host Hayworth's upstart bid...

Washington Times
Fight on right enlivens Utah Senate race
On the list of endangered congressional incumbents this year, Sen. Robert F. Bennett is one of the last names you'd expect to see. A three-term Republican from conservative Utah, he's never been linked to any kind of scandal and won his last race with 69 percent of the vote...

The State -- Columbia, SC
SC Latinos regroup for another push for illegal alien amnesty
In recent weeks, Latinos in South Carolina have gathered for food and conversation to discuss a strategy for immigration reform. -- Energized by the election of President Barack Obama, they are trying to push the explosive issue back into the national conversation... [See Amnesty Watch]

KRGV-TV -- Harlingen, Texas
Failed human smuggling attempt leads to major crash
Mc Allen, Texas -- New details on a failed human smuggling attempt that ended in a major accident just north of Hidalgo County. -- A border patrol spokesperson tells CHANNEL 5 NEWS that seven people involved in the accident are now out of the hospital...

--
markw...@gmail.com, Advise for no emails, Join this group http://groups.google.com/group/SU71?hl=en&pli=1 Ima "WE the People" this breed we call "Americans" sez: “There is no defense for the indefensible “We will kill 100 for each Patriot you kill” Gotahell B+Traitor Jims, NO MORE!! NO: Treason, free trade, UN ICLEI, Immigration, Amnesty. The new holocaust began Feb. 23 1998; (Published) A Statement signed by many Islamic Jihad Leaders from most Muslim countries, first by Sheikh Osamah Bin-Ladin:”In compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all muslims: The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies, civilians and military, is an individual duty for every Muslim who can, in any country in which it is possible. We with Allah's help call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded, to comply with Allah's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. Unless you go forth, Allah will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.” "He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause" Muhammad, prophet of Islam. Paine “He who dares not offend cannot be honest.” Truman “When even one ‘American’ who has done nothing wrong, is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, all Americans are in peril."; Jefferson-"No truth exists I fear or wish unknown to the whole world” Vanderboegh III “If you try to take our liberty and property, we will kill you!. War a day closer, retired in hell worst US sanctuary city state, Marxist Lex Ky(stay out stay safe) where citizens fear criminal alien invasion, gang crimes corrupt local gov & sanctuary police; boycott: Ky 2010 World Equestrian Games, Derby anything Mexican

455d2fd.jpg
455cff0.jpg
455d290.jpg
455d109.jpg